We appreciate your visit on our website and your interest in our company. We’re serious about the protection of your personal data’s and we like you to feel safe and fine while your visit.
Receiving and processing of your personal data
Usually you surf our website without leaving personal data. In our statistics we will find the IP of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), the referring website and the pages you visit on our website. These information will be evaluated for statistical purpose. The individual visitor is always anonym.
Personal data is required when you contact us via the e-mail forms on our website.
Access data / server log files
The provider (or its webspace provider) collects data about each time the website is accessed (called server log files). Access data includes: the name of the website that was accessed, the file, the date and time at which it was accessed, the volume of data transmitted, a message about access being successful, the browser type and version, the user’s operating system, the referrer URL (the previously visited site), the IP address and the inquiring provider. The provider uses the log data only for statistical evaluation for the purpose of operating the website as well as keeping it secure and optimizing it. However, the provider reserves the right to check log data later if, due to specific evidence, there is warranted suspicion of unlawful use.
Incorporation of services and contents from third parties
This website may include content from third parties, such as videos from YouTube, map material from Google Maps, RSS feeds and graphics from other websites. This always presupposes that the provider of this content (hereafter designated as “third-party provider”) is aware of the user’s IP address. That is because without the IP address, the third-party provider would not be able to send its content to the browser of the respective user. Thus the IP address is required for displaying this content. We strive only to use content from providers who use the IP address only to deliver their content. However, we have no influence on whether the third-party provider stores the IP address, for example, for statistical purposes. Should such a practice become known to us, we will make the users aware of it.
Use and passing of personal data – specific purpose of personal data
All incoming personal data are used in accordance to the corresponding rules for the protection of personal data. Personal data will be collected, processed and used for wind-up of contracts, customers care and product configuration.
Right of information and public procedure catalog
On demand we will inform you in writing if and what kind of data we have stored about you. In our public procedure catalog we summarized the declarations in accordance with §4e BDSG.
The company is using technical and organizational safety measure to protect your
data from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access of unauthorized persons. Our safety measure will improve constantly according to the technical development.
If you still have questions regarding the processing of your personal data you can contact our data protection commissioner. He is at your disposal for inquiries, applications or complaints regarding your data.
Data protection commissioner: Klaus-Peter Wörner
Framo Morat GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: (0 7657) 88113
Public procedure catalog
1. Name of the responsible company: Framo Morat GmbH & Co. KG
2. Manager: Gökhan Balkis
Head of EDP: Florian Scholl
3. Address of responsible company: Franz-Morat-Straße 6, D-79871 Eisenbach, Germany
4. Specific purpose of data processing and utilization: Main purpose is the handling of customer contracts. Secondary objectives are staff- and supplier administration, care of commercial representatives and prospective customers.
5. Description of the concerned people or circle and the concerning data (or category of data):
– Customer admin. procedure: Address-, contract-, payment- or other-data.
– Staff admin. procedure: Planning-, contract- and settlement-data of candidates, employees, pensioner and other entitled persons.
– Supplier admin. procedure: Contract- and settlement-data.
– Representatives admin. procedure: Contract-, settlement- and other data.
– Administration of prospective customers: Address and product interest.
– On demand we gladly tell you in which procedure your data is stored and which kind of data it is.
6. Recipient or categories of recipients that possibly get your data:
– Public authority in case of priority laws
– Internal offices
– External services (§11BDSG)
– External offices in fulfillment of the purposes in point 4
7. Time limits for storage of data: After the legal or contractual periods the data will be deleted. Data unconcerned by law or contract will be deleted when the purposes of point 4 are no longer applicable.
8. Data transmission to third countries: There is no transmission to third countries planned.
Framo Morat GmbH & Co. KG, Data protection commissioner