We are one of just a few manufacturers in the industry with in-house heat-treatment processes for influencing the material properties of our components, particularly their surface hardness and toughness, with very high accuracy.
We use the following processes:
- Case hardening
- Quenching and tempering
Our heat treating capabilities include four heat treating systems from major manufacturers, such as IVA.
- Batch weight: 600 kg
- Batch size: 1000 mm x 600 mm x 600 mm
We also offer fully automated shaft alignment in order to equalize warpage associated with heat treatment and enable economical continued processing.
Our machining capabilities include three alignment machines from major manufacturers like MAE.
- Alignment with integrated crack detection system
- Max. workpiece length: 1000 mm
- Max. workpiece diameter: 70 mm
- Max. workpiece weight: 100 kg